If you are not receiving emails it's likely to be the settings you are using on your junk or spam email filter.
You need to add us to your safe contact list so our emails are not blocked.
You could be missing out on important enquires.
For advice on how to add Apartments.co.nz to your safe recipient list in your email program.
Follow these instructions:
You will need to add our address, "Apartments.co.nz", to your Hotmail MSN Safe List:
- Open your Hotmail MSN mailbox and click "Options" (upper right hand corner).
- Click the "Junk Email Protection" link (top of page).
- Select the "Safe List" link (2nd from bottom).
- Copy and paste "Apartments.co.nz" into the dialog box titled "Type an address or domain."
- Click the "Add" button next to the dialog box.
You will need to add our address, "Apartments.co.nz", to your Outlook Safe Senders list:
- On the Outlook Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Outlook Preferences tab, click Junk Email.
- On the Outlook Safe Senders tab, click Add.
- In the Outlook Add address, copy and paste in our address, "Apartments.co.nz" Click OK.
You will need to set up a filter to redirect our email into your inbox: 1. Open your Yahoo mailbox and click on Mail Options (upper right hand corner). 2. Select Filters (bottom left corner). 3. Click the Yahoo Add link on the Filters page. 4. Update the "From header:" rule with the following 2 pieces of information: "contains" and "Apartments.co.nz". This essentially allows the mail server to identify our email based on the email From address. 5. Click the Choose Folder pull down menu and select inbox. 6. Select the Yahoo Add Filter button.
You will need to add our address, "Apartments.co.nz", to your Google Gmail Contacts List:
- Click Contacts along the left side of any Google Gmail page.
- Click Add Contact.
- Copy and paste our From address, "Apartments.co.nz" into the primary email address dialog box.
- Click Save.
You will need to add our address, "Apartments.co.nz", to your Mozilla Thunderbird Address Book and configure your Junk Mail Controls to white list your address book.
Add our address into your Personal Address Book:
- Click the Address Book button.
- Make sure the Mozilla Thunderbird Personal Address Book is highlighted.
- Click the New Card button. This will launch a New Card window that has 3 tabs: Contact, Address & Other.
- Under the Contact tab, copy and paste our address, "Apartments.co.nz" into the Email dialog box.
- Click OK.
White list your Personal Address Book:
- From the main drop down menu, select "Tools -< Junk Mail Controls..." This will launch the Junk Mail Controls window that has two tabs: Settings and Adaptive Filter
- Under the Settings tab, update the "White Lists" module by selecting Personal Address Book from the pull down menu and then check mark the box next to "Do not mark messages as junk mail".
- Click OK.