Looking for a great apartment close to Auckland Waterfront?
This is the perfect apartment for one person or a couple sharing.
Emily Place is a sought after location right in Auckland CBD. Two streets from the waterfront (Auckland Harbour) and one street from Britomart Transport Centre. Queen Street is just around the corner and the supermarket is close by. You can walk to cafes, Queen Steet shopping and all that Auckland has to offer.
- This studio apartment is located on the 6th floor and is private. Step on to the balcony and you are facing the sun (North facing) and the views are to the city and the harbour beyond.
- Comfortably, fully furnished with quality furniture and bed.
- Full size kitchen with oven, dishwasher, microwave, hobs and washer / dryer. Basically everything is provided in this apartment so all you need to bring is your suitcase and yourself! There are pots and pans, kitchen essentials and new hotel linen on the bed.
- The decor is modern and attractive and this apartment would suit anyone that needs to be close in the city for work or study.
- The apartment building is well managed by the building manager who lives onsite. It is a quiet building and just a great place to live.
- There’s a gym and sauna in the building and also a great garden area. Emily Park is literally on your doorstep. If you google map the location you will see how great it is!
Move In Costs
3 weeks rent for the bond and 1 week’s rent in advance which is $1800. The bond is lodged with the government and returned to you when you leave.
3 months holiday vacation rental = $550 per week
6 months holiday or work rental = $500 per week
12 months or over reduced to $450 per week
So, if you are looking for a great place to call home – give me a call or text on 0274-397-805. I’m happy to show you your new home!